There are currently 88 Wildcat students who participate in the Chess Club!
Oak Hill Chess Club Information
- Who Can Join?
- All grades and skill levels are welcome. Kindergarten thru grade 6 from beginner to advanced. Family members welcome to come play chess also.
- When and Where Does It Meet?
- Every Thursday from 2:15 to 3:00 in the cafeteria until April 5th, 2012. No practice during Spring Break.
- What Should You Do?
- When you arrive, you're supposed to go to your grade level attendance sheet and sign in. Then, go play some CHESS!!!
- Remember, if you're in afterschool daycare, you must check in with the daycare teacher before coming to the cafeteria for Chess Club.
- How Do You Join?
- To join Chess Club, parents must fill out enrollment form (can join at any time) and the dismissal instructions form.
There will be lessons on the next few pages about each piece of the game.